Announcing Data Collection for Top Book Manufacturers Ranking
The Fall Issue of Book Business will feature the annual Top 20 Book Manufacturers ranking. Book Business relies on self-reported data and we are asking printers to submit their information in order to be considered for the Top 20 ranking.
The Top 20 Book Manufacturers ranking features the premier commercial printers doing business in the book manufacturing sector. Book publishers use the ranking as a resource when evaluating their printing needs.
If you would like to be considered for the Top 20 Book Manufacturers ranking, please provide answers to the following questions and send responses to associate/digital editor Ellen Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information must be submitted by July 31st.
- What is your total revenue from the most recent complete fiscal year?
- What is your revenue from book printing?
- Do you offer digital book printing?
- If so, what is your revenue from digital book printing?
- Who is the principal officer at your company?
- How many employees work at your company?
Book Business' sister publication Printing Impressions is also collecting information for its 2015 Printing Impressions 400 ranking. Unlike the Book Business list, this ranking covers the entire printing industry from books to marketing materials and more. To learn more about this list, contact digital editor Julie Greenbaum at email@example.com.