Editor’s note: If you missed Book Business’ webcast...
“Expand Your Brand: Webinars for Publishers” (or just want to view it again), it is now available for viewing at http://www.BookBusinessMag.com
The webcast explores how some leading publishers are introducing webcasts into their sales and marketing programs. Speakers included:
• Twila Bennett, director of marketing, Revell/Baker Publishing Group
• Suzie Cross, assistant marketing manager, Revell Books
• Sharon Linsenbach, director of e-learning, North American Publishing Company
• Noelle Skodzinski, editor in chief, Book Business
• Jeffrey Yamaguchi, online marketing manager, HarperCollins.
There is no cost to view the webcast, and it’s definitely worth checking out. Also, the December issue of Book Business magazine, which will be arriving in your mailboxes soon, features “33 Tips, Tactics and Considerations for Using Webcasts to Expand Your Brand” translated from the webcast into fast, practical advice you can keep on-hand for reference when you need it.