Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Publishing Business Virtual Conference THIS THURSDAY
If you've been living under a rock, you may be unaware that on Thursday, Sept. 13, your friends at Book Business, Publishing Executive and the Publishing Business Conference and Expo will be brining you the Publishing Business Virtual Conference.
If you've been holding out on registering for this FREE, double-track virtual conference, here are five reasons to register NOW.
1) Five great Magazine Publishing panels. From apps to display ads to social media to content marketing to revenue strategies, there's great strategic info from amazing speakers at every turn.
2) Five great Book Publishing panels. From the DOJ case against Apple to cross-platform production to ebook analytics to organizational change to discoverability, our top-notch panelists have got you covered on all the hot topics in book publishing, too.
3) Brilliant Keynotes: Rory O'Connor, co-founder of Globalvision, will start the day off speaking on the topic: "Can Publishing Really Be Replaced by A Button?" And Charles Duhigg, a New York Times reporter and author of The Power of Habit, will close the day with "The Power of a Crisis - How Leaders Teach Organizational Habits Through Accident and Design."
4) Networking! Just because the conference is virtual doesn't mean there aren't ample opportunities to connect with your fellow publishing professionals. A virtual networking lounge and exhibit hall provide great environments for chit-chat and hobnobbing.
5) The price is right. Did we mention it's FREE? It's free to register, free to attend, and, since it all takes place on your desk, doesn't hit your already-depleted T&E budget.
So swing on over to virtual.publishingbusiness.com and register for Thursday's Live Virtual event today!