• Presented By: Book Business & Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Canon Solutions America
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Roland Ochsenbein, Principal, Bolton Strategic Associates; Todd Allen, Director of Product Management, Aerbook
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Book Publishing: Delivering Only What's Relevant
In today's market everyone wants only the information that is relevant and meaningful to them. Books are no exception. It could be a custom book designed for classroom education or it could be an integral part of a marketing strategy. Custom book publishing is one of today's most effective business strategies to reach targeted customers by delivering content that links with their needs, interests, and lifestyles.
This webinar will share:
Click here to view today!
- Technology available to let publishers customize content
- Successful business models for producing and selling customized content
- Application success stories where companies bring ideas to life by creating custom books or customizing existing titles to meet specific needs