Free Webinar: Books and Magazines: What Does the Future Hold?
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Lynn Terhune, Global Digital Print Manager, John Wiley & Sons; Amanda Jennison, Marketing Specialist, Bates Creative; Barbara Pellow, Group Director, InfoTrends
Print remains the number one source of revenue for most publishers, but what are the future trends for print in the industry? How are e-books impacting traditional books and magazines, and how will mobile affect publishing? In October 2014, InfoTrends partnered with NAPCO Media and surveyed 103 book and magazine publishers in an effort to uncover all this and more as part of its “Emerging Trends in Book and Magazine Publishing” program.
In this webinar, InfoTrends’ Group Director Barb Pellow and our panelists will uncover the highlights of the research and discuss the implications for printers and publishers.
You will learn:
- The status of printed publications today
- How e-book production and e-editions for magazines are maturing
- The future of the industry and the role of mobile apps
- Trends for current and upcoming distribution channels
- Industry perspectives on how these changing market dynamics will impact businesses