• Presented By: Book Business
• Sponsored By: HP
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: John Morse
, President and Publisher, Merriam-Webster, Inc.; Brett Cohen, Vice-President, Quirk Books
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Finding Direction as New Market Dynamics Take Hold of the Book Industry
Large publishers are downsizing, brick and mortar book stores are closing, and readers are embracing ebooks. Changes in the book business affect everyone who deals with the book trade, including literary agents, wholesalers, distributors, reviewers, printers, and truckers.
As we face these new challenges in the industry, this webinar is designed to discuss how the market will adapt to these changing dynamics. Discover what is happening so you can take advantage of the changes rather than be buried by them.
In this session, panelists will discuss the following topics:
• How did we get here?
• Where is book publishing going?
• What do you need to know about ebooks?
• What other opportunities are emerging as the book industry evolves?
Sponsored by: HPTo view this webinar, click here!