• Presented By: Book Business
• Sponsored By: Sponsored by Océ -- A Canon Company
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Kent Larson
, Vice President, Bridgeport National Bindery; Adam Witwer, Director, Publishing Technology, O'Reilly Media
• Moderator: Bryan Yeager
, Associate Director, Digital Marketing & Media, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Book Publishing: Pushing Profit with Digital Technology
Today, digital production techniques make it possible to publish books in quantities of one or even several hundred. The new digital model replaces costly, time- consuming techniques with automated digital processes that minimize risk for publishers by printing books in shorter runs or on demand.
Digital book production isn't just a different way of printing and binding books. It's an approach that alters the entire book publishing value chain. It enables better book lifecycle management, allowing book printers to alternate runs between offset and digital based on a title's lifecycle.
This webinar will explore how digital technology profitably impacts everyone involved in the book publishing and production value chain. You will learn about:
1. Enabling technologies to drive short run books on demand
2. How publishers are leveraging digital book production to drive profitability
3. How book manufacturers are profitably meeting the needs of publishers
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Click here to view this free webinar today!