• Presented By: Book Business
• Sponsored By: SPi Global
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: John Wheeler
, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Emerging Technologies, SPi Global
• Moderator: Introduction by: Matt Steinmetz
, Publisher, Book Business
• Click Here: HTML5: The Code to Maximizing Revenue
This complimentary webinar, specifically for publishers and content developers, will provide valuable insight into why companies are considering & migrating to HTML5.
HTML5's impact on publishing continues to expand. Many publishers are struggling to structure their content and are challenged with legacy content which needs to be migrated to HTML5. See how SPI Global has developed tools, processes and procedures that provide a roadmap for converting existing assets to HTML5.
This important session will:
- Explain why HTML5 is the more "Future Proof" solution
- Discuss the publishing opportunities using HTML5: eBooks, interactive media, Apps, and websites
- Examine best practices in migrating existing legacy content to HTML5
- How to maximize content available on devices that do not support Flash
- Review which organizations are currently involved in HTML5
Find out how SPi Global has been helping publishers prepare for their HTML5 migrations.
Sponsored by: SPi GlobalClick here to view this webinar.
*As a subscriber to a Publishing Business publication, we thought this information might be of interest to you. This webinar is powered by Book Business, however, the content within was developed solely by the sponsoring company.