Top Trends in Children’s Literature: Personalized and Interactive Books for the Holidays
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Barb Pellow, Group Director, InfoTrends
The combination of more affordable high-speed digital devices, mobile and Web-based content and tools, and a desire for personalized content is generating growth in the custom book market. Children’s books are at the forefront of this trend. Personalization and interactive storytelling are immersing children in literacy at an early age, which can improve their reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and spelling skills for a lifetime.
Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa are upon us once again, and a new era of children’s books are available online and in-store just in time for the holiday gift giving season. Publishers and book printers are getting involved in the evolution of the children’s book market.
In this webinar, InfoTrends’ Barb Pellow will be joined by children’s book experts to explore the latest trends in children’s literacy and publishing. We will discuss:
· Challenges that are brought about through competition from new technologies and changing spending patterns.
· The author’s changing role in the creation of content, purchasing patterns, and preferred reading technologies for children.
· The importance of children's literacy and its impact on the demand for children's books.
· Techniques for making children’s books personalized and interactive.
· Recommendations from industry experts.
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America