Aptara Seeks Account Manager
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Aptara is seeking an Account Manager (AM) that will handle its eBook and other conversion clients. The (AM) serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. In addition, the AM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue. The AM should monitor communication to and from the client and Aptara production contacts to ensure client satisfaction.
- Educates clients on the possibilities and limitations for their content when converting to eBook format(s). Has understanding of how each reading device and format is capable of rendering content.
- Regular travel to clients, primarily in New York City.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Sales or other support. Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client or seeks out the appropriate support staff
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on account activity.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Experience working for a trade publisher or as a vendor in this market.
- Technical competence (working knowledge of EPUB and other eBook formats, reading devices, metadata and HTML5)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Carmen Lamb, Business Development Manager