34 Tips, Tactics and Considerations for Using Webcasts to Expand Your Brand
Tips for Promoting Your Webcasts
28. Send out e-mail blasts about four weeks in advance to your house lists and to purchased lists, including a link to the webcast. For live events, also send reminders the day before and the day of the webcast.
29. Advertise on relevant Web sites and newsletters, and target these audiences with targeted ads.
30. Run banner ads on your company’s Web sites.
31. Mention the webcast in your company’s blogs.
32. Advertise the webcast in print, and on radio and television.
33. Send press releases about the webcast out to the media.
34. Get journalists or celebrity types to introduce your webcast or moderate your event.