New RoyaltyShare Service Helps Agency Model Publishers Validate eBook Sales Pricing Compliance
“The ability to identify pricing anomalies on a transaction-by-transaction basis in sales reporting is a must-have operational need of the agency model,” said Kenneth Michaels, Chief Operating Officer of Hachette Book Group. “This newest evolution from our key partner helps us to optimize the management of the digital sales channel and meet the new requirements of the digital age for our authors while delivering specialized, automated solutions that are too cost ineffective to do manually.”
Sales Feed Price Validation is available as an add-on module to Digital Advantage for eBooks clients. The new feature includes:
- The ability to store and view both current and historical published prices of eBooks
- Automatic diagnostics of transactions within retailer sales feeds to confirm that the actual sales price conforms to the publisher price established for the eBook—either the actual selling price set by the publisher under the agency model or the suggested retail price established under the retail model
- The ability to separate transactions containing errors from approved transactions, thereby preventing unapproved sales from reaching downstream accounting and royalty systems
- Audit reports and application views that simplify the tracking of price exceptions when broken out from an original file
- Intelligent tools for reviewing and addressing identified pricing errors
Pricing and Availability
RoyaltyShare Digital Advantage for eBooks and the Sales Feed Price Validation module are available immediately. A variety of price plans are available designed to meet the needs of large to medium-sized book publishers. For more details on the service and pricing information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RoyaltyShare, Inc. is the leading provider of global digital revenue management and reporting solutions for the music and book publishing industries. Utilizing an innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application delivery model, RoyaltyShare provides a suite of on-demand services dedicated to simplifying the increasingly complex digital sales channel. RoyaltyShare’s technology is used by hundreds of companies around the world. RoyaltyShare is based in San Diego with offices in New York and London. More information on the company can be found at http://www.royaltyshare.com.