DS Graphics Acquires Fidelity Communications
DS Graphics, Lowell, Mass., has acquire Fidelity Communications of Everett, Mass., a supplier of marketing communications solutions.
In its 32-year history, DS Graphics has become one of New England's leading sources for publishing solutions including:
• Museum-quality color offset (one of only four U.S. companies recognized by Pantone as a Hexachrome Authorized Printer).
• Heatset web offset.
• High-resolution color and black digital print for coursepacks, custom publications, prototypes, short runs, etc.
• In-house bindery including perfect binding, saddle stitch, wire-o, and other styles.
• Inventory management and fulfillment.
For more than 75 years, Fidelity Communications has provided marketing communications solutions including:
• Data-driven digital print for one-to-one direct marketing.
• Comprehensive on-site mailing services.
• Creative services.
The combined companies will provide these solutions in one ISO 9000/2000-certified facility outside Boston.
"We are delighted to further expand the services offered to our customers and the addition of Fidelity Communications will add both expertise and continued customer friendly service," says Jeff Pallis, CEO of DS Graphics.
"The most exciting part of the combination is that our customers will be able to access the technological advances and diversified experience of an ISO certified and respected organization such as DS Graphics," says Fidelity Communications CEO Bob Cipriani.
For more information please visit www.dsgraphics.com or call 800-536-8283.