Editor's Note: Free Webinar on Digital Printing
Book Business will present a free webinar, "Leveraging Current and Future Advances in Digital Printing," on Tuesday, March 29, at 2 p.m. Sponsored by Gasch Printing, the webinar will feature the following speakers: Frank Romano, professor emeritus, RIT School of Print Media; David Davis, director, INTERQUEST Ltd.; and Ken Brooks, senior vice president, global production and manufacturing services, Cengage Learning. The discussion will be moderated by Book Business Editorial Director Noelle Skodzinski.
Register for this free webinar to learn everything you need to know about digital printing as it pertains to book publishers—how we got here, the current state of the industry, and what lies ahead.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
• How digital printing has impacted book publishers and changed their print models
• How to use digital printing for better inventory management, to avoid costly over-printing, and to recognize significant new long-tail revenue
• What "holes" need to be filled before digital printing can reach full maturity in the industry
• What's new in digital printing technology, what we can expect to see in the near future, and how book publishers can leverage these advances
• How digital printing will integrate into the e-books landscape
Click here to register now.