Press Release: FarFaria Brings Unlimited Children’s Reading to the iPhone with New 3.0 Release
The 3.0 release makes FarFaria a universal app, allowing families to extend their current iPad subscriptions to the iPhone platform
FarFaria (www.FarFaria.com), the leader in digital children's books, announced today the rollout of its app on iPhone along with version 3.0. The release, which offers universal app support for the iPhone and iPad, allows for more mobility for readers on the go.
With the update, readers who currently use FarFaria on their iPads are now able to automatically carry their subscription to their iPhones with FarFaria's new universal app capabilities. The update also increased FarFaria's support for traveling readers, who will now be able to access up to 50 of their favorite titles without an internet connection.
"At FarFaria, we see children reading over 10 books a week, which is more than five times the national average," said Ajay Godhwani, CEO and co-founder of FarFaria. "Our goal with the new iPhone app is to increase the amount of time children read each week by making reading even more mobile and more fun."
Since its launch, FarFaria has seen over 15 million books read by its users and is currently getting kids to read more than 1 million books per month.
Features of version 3.0 include:
- Multi-device support for iPad and iPhone under one subscription
- Easier and faster user experience with a redesign optimized for iOS7
- Updated parental controls make FarFaria even safer for kids and easier for parents
- Home page redesign to provide more reading options and seasonal picks
- Improved recommendations after every completed story gets kids right into the next book
- Families can now have up to 50 titles in their Favorites-meaning 50 books are available for offline reading
- FarFaria offers a magical storytime experience complete with an interactive library of over 750 children's stories for kids ages 2-9. Users can navigate through FarFaria's map of make-believe lands that group stories by genre to discover their favorite books and stimulate a love for reading.
FarFaria is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. For more information, visit www.FarFaria.com.
FarFaria, the award-winning children's e-book subscription app, offers unlimited access to over 750 stories through its interactive world. FarFaria creates a magical story time experiences for children aged 2-9 with interactive e-book reading and themed lands within FarFaria, such as Adventure Island, Fantasy Falls and Animal Kingdom. Partnerships with leading publishers, allow FarFaria to bring some of the world's most beloved Children's books to tablets and smartphones around the world. Founded by visionaries hailing from Disney and McGraw-Hill, the company is based in San Francisco, CA. For more information, please visit www.FarFaria.com or download the app in Apple's App Store or Google Play.