First Street Research Group Launches New Website for Research Reports and Analysis
In addition to weekly reports, the First Street Research Group will post more frequent analysis and entries on the new platform. These posts include "Quarter Snapshots," which examine a company's lobbying activity throughout the most recent quarter, long term trend analysis, as well as analysis that stems from current events, recent reports have focused on events such as:
* MF Global filing for bankruptcy,
* Open Range Communications federal loans,
* The Solyndra investigation,
* Bank of America's debit card fee increase,
* And many other hot button topics.