Tips for Growing & Monetizing Audiences
Editor’s Note: On May 18th, Book Business’ sister brand Publishing Executive hosted a free webinar titled, “Innovative Strategies for Growing & Monetizing Your Audience.” The webinar is available to watch free on-demand and covers a topic that is particularly important for book publishers. As publishers up their direct marketing efforts on their websites, newsletters, and social media accounts, they must learn how to collect data about those audiences and extract insights that can help them drive better business decisions.
This webinar provides practical strategies that will enable publishers to learn more about the readers that visit their sites, create content that drives new audience acquisition, and utilize data insights to increase sales and create new products. The webinar features presentations from media consultant Brian O’Leary of Megellan Media and eMedia Strategist founder Eric Shanfelt.
The full description of the webinar is below.
Content might be king, but audiences are what pay the bills. As publishers have sought to diversify their revenue streams through digital products, events, marketing services and more, growing highly-qualified audiences is more important than ever. Of course audience acquisition in the digital and mobile era calls for new strategies and tactics.
This Publishing Executive webinar will explore how leading publishers are growing data-rich audiences, as well as how they’re monetizing these audiences in new ways.
Tune in to learn:
- Online audience growth tactics that are getting results, including email acquisition funnels, social media techniques, and SEO.
- The relationship between content strategy and audience development.
- Top skills needed for executing successful audience acquisition in the digital age.
- How the growth of distributed content (such as Facebook Instant Articles) will alter publishers’ audience acquisition strategies.
- How publishers are using audience data to drive revenue in new ways.
Sponsored by PostUp