Nine Universities Join E-Textbook Program
CourseSmart provides an easier method for faculty to find out about, access and evaluate complete textbooks. Features and benefits of CourseSmart eTextbooks include:
· Anytime, anywhere access to materials via www.coursesmart.com or various mobile devices and tablets, including the iPhone and iPad
· Easy search function for topics within a single book or across an entire eTextbook stack
· Highlighting and note-taking capabilities within the eTextbook, which can be easily retrieved or searched
· Access to Table of Contents
· Page fidelity and preservation, mirroring the print edition’s page numbers, full text, diagrams, illustrations and charts
· Ability to cut and paste as well as email sections, notes and highlighted text
· The choice to print only what one needs
For more information, visit www.coursesmart.com/instructors.
CourseSmart provides eTextbooks and digital course materials that improve the educational process by offering instructors and students a unique combination of the right course material, anywhere, any-time access and a low cost. As the world’s largest digital course materials supplier, CourseSmart has a rapidly growing digital library of more than 90% of core higher education textbooks offered as eTextbooks, the same titles produced by major publishers in print and recommended by faculty across North America. The company’s eTextbooks can be purchased for an average of 60% less than print texts and offer users the ability to print what they need as well as search and copy and paste features which help to streamline students’ studies. Additional information can be found on the company’s Web site: www.coursesmart.com.