Press Release: Outsell Inc. and The Book Industry Study Group Partner Together to Provide Market Intelligence Service to Members
November 14, 2016 — Outsell Inc., the world’s only research and advisory firm focused on media, information, and technology, announces a partnership with The Book Industry Study Group (BISG), the leading book trade association for standards, research and information, and events, to provide their members with Outsell’s Market Intelligence Service. As an additional support resource, the service provides confidential decision support through Outsell’s team of expert analysts and fact-based research delivered through reports and daily insights. The service ensures that members have the data and competitive intelligence they need to create fact-based growth strategies, including building the right product portfolio, discovering new opportunities or analyzing market disruptors.
“We’re looking forward to supporting BISG members in the educational field as they look to navigate this brave new hybrid world of print and digital solutions, says Outsell VP/Lead Analyst Kate Worlock."
“To run their businesses well, our members need leading-edge news, information and research,” said Brian O'Leary, executive director of BISG. “Partnering with Outsell gives our members access to a set of tools that extend what BISG has offered in the past. Our relationship with Outsell also provides the foundation for creating more and better information and research as we move ahead.”
For BISG members, preferred access to Outsell’s Market Intelligence Service includes:
- A personal license to ground-breaking Outsell research, including Insights and reports, covering the hottest trends & topics for one or two select segments;
- Three special reports dedicated to the book publishing industry;
- Access to Outsell’s Analysts for confidential decision support, validating assumptions and expert advisory on markets, trends, opportunities and threats;
- Outsell’s Market Intelligence platform and company database for tracking markets, competitors, and opportunities;
- Support tools, including a segment explorer, valuations and operating benchmarks;
- A preferred investment on Custom Research & Consulting Members also can opt-in for Outsell’s daily Headlines newsletter, which delivers the industry’s hottest news headlines via email every morning.
For more information on Outsell’s Market Intelligence Service, please contact Kyra Burke, at email@example.com.
For more information about The Book Industry Study Group, please contact Brian O’Leary, BISG’s Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Outsell Inc.
The rapid convergence of information, media and technology is reshaping businesses every day. Enter Outsell Inc., the only research and advisory firm focusing on these three sectors. As the trusted advisor to executives, our analysts turn complexity into clarity, and provide the facts and insights necessary to make the right decisions. Our proven blend of big data, research, proprietary intelligence, and exclusive leadership communities produces tangible results and a strong ROI. We promise to deliver "wow" and ensure clients stay more focused, save time, and grow revenue in a fast-changing digital world.
About The Book Industry Study Group
The Book Industry Study Group (BISG), is the leading North American book trade association for standardized best practices, research and information. A not-for-profit, member-supported organization composed of members from all sectors of the industry and various points in the publishing value chain — from publishers, to retailers, distributors, service providers, libraries and more — BISG facilitates connections and conversations to solve common problems, advance new ideas, and more profitably bring published content to readers.