Quality Sales Materials on the Fly
3. Sales representatives are empowered to develop collateral and signage as needed.
4. The Thomson West brand identity and quality standards are being rigorously maintained.
5. Sales representatives order documents ranging in size from 9 inches by 3 inches to 8 feet by 3 feet that are digitally printed on both paper and fabric.
6. Simple site navigation leads sales representatives through the online customization and ordering process regardless of whether they have had training.
7. The Creative Services staff has the time to work on new, design-intensive projects that would have previously been out-sourced.
ABOUT THOMSON WEST
Thomson West was founded by John B. West in 1872. The company produces many leading-edge products and services focused on the successful practice of law, including:
• The West Topic and Key Number System, the master classification system of U.S. law;
• Westlaw, the industry-leading service, with 16,700 legal, financial and business news databases;
• KeyCite, the citation research service.
Today, Thomson West provides its customers with legal, regulatory and business information, and the most innovative technology tools to manage it. In addition to being the home of Westlaw, Thomson West annually publishes over 66 million books and 500 CD-ROM libraries.
The company leverages its knowledge of the legal market with solutions for client development and legal office automation, provided by affiliated Thomson businesses, Thomson Elite and Findlaw. In addition, Thomson West offers a number of legal education components, including online continuing legal education (CLE) courses and preparatory materials for the Bar review.
West has been part of Thomson Corp. since 1996, and now forms part of the Thomson Legal and Regulatory market group.