Strategies for Increasing Email & Newsletter Revenue
On October 11th, Book Business' sister publication Publishing Executive will host a webinar on increasing email revenue. The session will explore how publishers can drive additional revenue through native ads, programmatic, dynamic ads, and more. Publishing leaders will also share how they've increased email engagement and grown newsletter subscription. Sign up for this free webinar here. The full webinar description is below.
Sponsored by: PostUp
Speakers: David Dubrino, VP, Digital Web Initiatives, Robb Report; Jennifer Mosley, Director of Audience Development for Modern Healthcare, Crain Communications; Keith Sibson, Vice President, Product & Marketing, PostUp
With the rise of ad blockers, sinking CPMS, and viewability plaguing the traditional display ad business, publishers have gotten keen to capturing emails and growing their audience of known users. These individuals are typically highly-engaged and highly-qualified.
The other side of growing a hearty email audience is increasing and diversifying the revenue streams you earn from these engaged audiences. Savvy publishers are finding smart ways to diversify and increase their email and newsletter revenue streams.
Sign up for this webinar to learn:
- How leading publishers are increasing revenue from email and e-newsletters
- New ways to diversify email revenue through native ads, dynamic content ads, programmatic, and more.
- Best practices for optimizing email engagement and monetization
- The role of high-quality, personalized content in driving email revenue
- Tools and strategies for selling email and newsletter products
Come to this session armed with your questions. You’ll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Related story: The Overlooked Secret to Doubling Email Book Sales