The April issue of Book Business magazine available now!
This month's edition of Book Business magazine—here in all of its digital glory—features a sprawling examination of the many ways ebooks have transformed book publishing. Think of John Parson's "The Year of Living Digitally" as your crib-sheet to the digital disruption and how publishers can adapt to new delivery methods and business models. While Parsons digs into the data, bestselling novelist Susan Isaacs, in an exclusive interview with Lynn Rosen, waxes on the myriad ways the industry has changed from the author's perspective.
And there's more:
• Rosen and EIC Brian Howard (that's me) launch a new feature, Startup Showcase, featuring companies like Byliner, Biblioboard, Ownshelf and more that are pushing the boundaries of publishing.
• Kelli Christiansen surveys the book publishing scene in Chicago.
• Digital Directions columnist Andrew Brenneman shows you the power of analytics (and the meaning of "data exhaust").
• Frankly Speaking columnist Frank Romano takes you into the world of the full-color, digitally printed book.
• And a couple of our new advisory board members introduce themselves
Plus, Rosen muses on the power of the personal connection (and invites you to connect with us at our Publishing Business Conference & Expo in September!).
Click here to view the information-packed issue, complete with full search functionality. Or to read Book Business on your iOS device, download our free app right now!