- Employer match: 0%
- Paid holidays/year: 10
- PTO includes: Vacation, sick
- Vacation days available after 1 year: 11
- Maximum no. of vacation days: 22 (after 4 years)
- Sick days: 12
- Highlights: Available to some employees, on a discretionary basis.
- Option to work compressed work weeks: No
- Employee assistance program: Yes
- On-site exercise and fitness facilities: No
- On-site fitness/wellness programs: Yes
- Tuition discounts (75%) to Arizona’s three state universities (for immediate family, including domestic partners).
- Subsidizes nanny care for sick children.
- Partial assistance for childcare.
- Elder-care resources (through the University’s Worksite Wellness program).
Other programs or practices that promote a healthy work/life balance:
- Periodic fitness and health assessments, personal consultations.
- Nutrition lectures available on campus.
- Volunteer days.
Why University of Arizona Press thinks it’s a great place to work:
“The Press cultivates a work environment that is collaborative, creative and supportive of individual as well as group achievement. We recognize every success as the success of all members of the organization, whether they pay the bills, design the books or ship them out.”
9. Liguori Publications
U.S. Headquarters: Liguori, Mo.
Publisher/President: Father Mathew Kessler, C.Ss.R.
Christian/Catholic publisher of books, Sunday bulletins, newsletters, Liguorian Magazine and more, servicing the core market areas of Christian living, sacramental prep/faith formation, meditation-prayer-spirituality and education/professional. Liguori is owned by the Redemptorist Fathers, a religious Catholic order, recognized by the Vatican.
- Number of new hires*: 4
- Rate of voluntary turnover*: 2%
- Bonus or incentive program for all
- Employee stock option/profit-sharing: No/No
401(k) or 403(b) retirement savings program:
- Employer contribution: 3.5% of salary (discretionary)
- Employer match: 50%
- Maximum match: 5% of the employee’s wage contribution
- Paid holidays/year: 14
- PTO includes: Vacation, sick, personal
- Vacation days available after 1 year: 12
- Maximum no. of vacation days: 25 (after 25 years)
- Sick days: 10
Telecommuting/flex time: No