Book marketing doesn't have to feel like calling out across a vast ocean. Reframe the way you think about your audience and begin to build bridges. The post 3 Marketing Distances All Digital Authors Must Bridge, Part 1 appeared first on Digital Book World.
E-Books and Interactive Publishing
Just 25% of online consumers use English as a first language. Sirena Rubinoff offers the benefits of translating your ebook—and reaching the remaining 75%. The post Increase Your Global Outreach with Ebook Translations appeared first on Digital Book World.
When choosing a publishing platform, should you partner with a tech giant with multiple priorities or a smaller platform that's focused on publishing? Christian Smythe weighs the options. The post Tech Giants or Publishing Industry Platforms? 4 benefits of homegrown platform partnerships appeared first on Digital Book World.
To grow their audience, authors can temporarily lower their book's price. Martin Cavannagh offers a step-by-step plan on creating a multi-tierd strategy that can maximize your return. The post Authors Use Multi-tiered Strategies To Gain Max Exposure In Book Price Promotions appeared first on Digital Book World.
Who is the best ambassador for your book? The author! Author Diana Forbes shares 7 ways she creates buzz for her title—will her techniques work for you? The post 7 Ways To Create Buzz For Your Book appeared first on Digital Book World.
“All you need to be a writer is a pen and paper,” is something you might say if you’re one of those smug savants who can just sit down and write an entire novel longhand. But for the rest of us? Well, we can take all the help we can get. Naturally, there are the…
As audiobook trend grows, so do advances for writers of popular series. Here's how agent Laurie McLean's helped one author get top dollar. The post What’s Hot In Audiobooks? Big Advances for Multi-Book Deals appeared first on Digital Book World.
Is the rise of podcasts a threat to authors? Ian Small, head of Audiobooks.com, offers honest answers to this ominous question and more. The post Podcasts Vs. Audiobooks: Threats or Opportunities for Authors? appeared first on Digital Book World.
Scottsdale, Arizona, September 15, 2017 - Media Services Group Ltd. (MSGL) announced the addition of Benjamin Thomas as Vice President of Operations for the Élan Book and Subscription systems. Said Tom Jensen, MSGL’s President of the Book and Subscriptions division, “Benjamin joins us with twenty years (20) of experience working for and supporting the publishing…
Setting up a sales page in an online bookstore is as simple as filling in forms. However, many of the questions require research. Use this handy checklist to gather the information in advance. The post Don’t Upload Your Ebook To An Online Bookstore Without Reviewing This Checklist appeared first on Digital Book World.