Welcome to the new Book Business Website at Bookbusinessmag.com! Much more than a re-design, here’s a list of some new features:
• Robust Industry Centers with specific content from around the Web, indicated throughout Bookbusinessmag.com with this icon: .
• Relevant content recommendations based on what others are viewing, e-mailing and discussing.
• Links to additional information on similar content, companies and people mentioned.
• Simple sign-ups for our e-newsletter, magazine and more.
• “Share & Save” functionality that includes leading industry tools like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Enhanced search that allows you to refine your search by topic, keyword and more.
• Search Widget that puts Book Business on your own Website.
• Specific Website sections organized by tabs.
• Two-tier navigation to get you where you want to go faster.
• And much more now and to come!
Send your comments/feedback to Rob Yoegel, Vice President, e-Media, at firstname.lastname@example.org.