Execs from HarperCollins and Revell Books Share Insights on Webcasts
As the publishing industry continues to move into an age of multimedia publishing and marketing, many book publishers are exploring ways to maximize the benefits of webcasts on their sales and marketing efforts. On Thursday, Oct. 19 at 2 p.m., Book Business magazine will present a webcast on how webcasts can be an effective sales and marketing tool for book publishers. Speakers at this live event include:
- Jeff Yamaguchi, online marketing manager, HarperCollins
- Suzie Cross, assistant marketing manager, Revell Books
- Twila Bennett, director of marketing, Revell/Baker Publishing Group
- Noelle Skodzinski, editor in chief, Book Business
- Sharon Linsenbach, director of e-learning, North American Publishing Company
The webcast, hosted by webcast provider ON24, will explore how webcasts are being used by several publishing companies to promote authors and new titles, and increase sales. It will also reveal insights from these leading publishing executives on the process involved in producing webcasts and the impact webcasts have on their companies’ bottom lines.
Attendance to the event is free. To register: click here.