Executives from Workman, Zondervan, McGraw-Hill Professional, LJK Literary and Ingram Content Group to Serve on Keynote Panel at Publishing Business Conference
The Publishing Business Conference and Expo (April 4-6, 2011 in NYC)—produced by Book Business and Publishing Executive magazines—has announced the speakers of the keynote Executive Roundtable for book publishers, featuring leading executives from various segments of the book publishing industry.
The panelists are:
- Robert Miller, Group Publisher, Workman Publishing (moderator)
- Moe Girkins, President/CEO, Zondervan
- Philip Ruppell, President, McGraw-Hill Professional
- Larry Kirshbaum of LJK Literary Management, and
- Phil Ollila, Chief Content Officer, Ingram Content Group
The keynote panel will explore various shifts in the book publishing marketplace and how those shifts are impacting and will impact publishers, agents, authors and book distribution and retailing.
For more information or to register, visit the Publishing Business Conference and Expo website. (Those who register for a full conference pass by Dec. 31 get a free Apple iPad with their registration.)