The Top Ten Reasons You Should Attend the Publishing Business Virtual Conference & Expo Today
10. You weren’t really going to write that report today anyway.
9. You can still obsessively check your email while you’re at the conference.
8. You can create your own avatar and name and dress it however you want.
7. You can have a virtual three-martini lunch and still be able to go back to work.
6. "Virtual Conference" sounds way cooler than "Webinar."
5. You can't get out of an awkward networking conversation at a live conference by claiming your Wi-Fi disconnected.
4. Nobody at the office bothers you when you have ear buds on.
3. No need to unwrap those candies before the performance starts. Crunch all you want—no one will hear you! (You submit your questions in writing.)
2. You can pretend you're in the movie “Tron”—the business casual version.
And (drum roll please), the number one reason you should attend the Publishing Business Virtual Conference & Expo today is:
1. IT’S FREE, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
Register now and join us online at 10:15 for the keynote address: Can Publishing Really Be Replaced by a Button?