Generating Demand; Delivering Supply
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Penny Sansevieri, CEO, Author Marketing Experts and Ken Fultz, General Manager, Bookmasters
Regardless of how talented they are or how great their story is, all writers want a wide audience to read their work. That means they need to market themselves and get their names in the public eye. Authors and publishers must select the best communication channels (print, mobile, social, public relations, and online) so they can get the word out.
In parallel, authors and publishers must determine how many books to manufacture. If the book doesn’t sell as well as anticipated or the demand for e-books is miscalculated, the author will have spent a lot of money producing boxes of books that will only gather dust in the basement.
During this webinar, you will hear from industry leaders about:
- How to generate demand for books in today’s omni-channel world
- What works and what doesn’t
- How to identify the right marketing resources
- How do manage supply to minimize financial risk
- How to leverage new technologies to more effectively manage your supply chain
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
See below to view this free webinar today!