Six University Presses Sign With Ingram’s CoreSource for Digital Asset Management and Distribution
(PRESS RELEASE) NASHVILLE, TN – More university presses are now spending more time on creating new and relevant content for their readers, while leaving the distribution of their e-books to Ingram Content Group Inc. through its digital content distribution system, CoreSource.
“The digital age provides new opportunities for the publication and distribution of scholarly works,” said Marcus Woodburn, Vice President of Digital Products, Ingram Content Group. “At Ingram, we are pleased to collaborate with university presses nationwide on the creation of a program that supports their publications. We continue to develop comprehensive print and digital solutions to help content reach educators, students and researchers in the formats they choose.”
- American Booksellers Association
- Association of American Publishers
- Coutts Information Services
- Indiana University
- Ingram Book Group
- Ingram Digital
- Ingram International Inc.
- Lightning Source Inc.
- Princeton University Press
- University of California San Diego
- University of Michigan Press
- University of Pennsylvania Press
- Marcus Woodburn
- NASHVILLE, TN